My guests today are Hana and Mira, two socially conscious, thoughtful and engaged teens! We’ll be hearing the unfiltered thoughts of the beautiful growing expansive minds from these two brave and courageous souls from Generation Z.
We’ll be hearing the unfiltered thoughts of the beautiful growing expansive minds of two of my favorites from Generation Z. We will dive into their perceptions of the current political climate, our climate change crisis, mental healthcare, gender identity and so much more! I want to hear about their passions, drives and desires as they are coming of age in this technologically driven, politically divisive and sometimes fear inducing nation.
- Navigating high school systems, online vs. private vs. public
- Mental health in the school system
- The consequences of social media on mental health
- Safety with public transportation
- Does voting make a difference?
- Climate change crisis
- Greta Thunberg
- School walkouts
- Gender identity, pronoun usage
- Sexual Identity in peer groups and at home
- Safety on social media
- Dating in high school
- Who would your ideal guest be and why?
- Who are Generation Z? The latest data on today’s teens
- Greta Thunberg on Twitter
- Dan Levy
- Robin Williams
- Jameela Jamil
- Schitt’s Creek on Netflix
- The Raw and Wild Hearts Podcast
Music by ate21