Dr. Peter Borten has been helping people achieve whole health for 20 years. He has degrees in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Classical Five Element Acupuncture and is a certified Qigong instructor. Peter has written hundreds of articles on all aspects of wellness and created online courses in nutrition and pain management. He taught Daoist philosophy and Five Element theory at Lewis and Clark College and has worked as a clinic supervisor at National University of Natural Medicine and Oregon College of Oriental Medicine.
I am so thrilled to be sharing our powerful conversation that works to break down fear, provides practical information including how to support your immunity and empower your longterm health in the process! We start with understanding what viruses are and how they differ from bacteria. We really get into the most important ways to support your body-mind-spirit in immunity health that come from you and cost no money.
We also talk in depth about specific supplementation with vitamins and nutrients. More specifically, we talk about what can support us in keeping the symptoms of viruses mild to moderate in the event that we contract it, putting less of a burden on our hospitals, while increasing herd immunity to help weaken the virus. In all of healthcare, education is the foundation and Peter absolutely delivers on that today. Y’all I believe this information is going to be very important for the next period of time. I know I say this every time, but please share this with your communities. The positive impact of information like this can go a very long way in keeping our communities strong and empowered.
- What are viruses? How are they different than bacteria?
- Pandemics are a part of human life
- Complimentary medicine might be the real hero of this story
- Virus mutations and vaccines
- Keeping virus cases mild and moderate – Reducing viral Load
- Ventilators and oxygen
- Best practices to support immune health without money at 26.30
- PPE – masks, faces and gloves
- Supplements that target specific viruses
- Chinese medicine was made for this
- Who is your dream guest and why?
- Dr. Peter Borten
- The Dragontree Classes and Store
- Self-care Tips and Tools for Pain and Wellness
- Seeking Health Supplements – Coupon Code for 10% off is WILD10
- Nowhere To Go But Up Co-hosting Interview
- Podcast Magazine
- Hans Selye – General Adaptation Syndrome
- Arthur Coca – Pulse Test for food allergies
- Gabriel Cousins – Conscious Eating
- Fantastic Fungi – Paul Stamets
- The Tao Te Ching – Lao Tzu
- Dr. Shiva
- The Raw and Wild Hearts Podcast
Music by ate21